Healthcare Analytics and Technology
Healthcare Analytics and Technology - part of the TGH-USF Physician Leadership program - explores how leveraging technological resources can effectively solve problems and address the management issues needed to harness patient-care and operational drivers.
This course is part of the TGH-USF Physician Leadership program. Please click here to learn more about the program.
Course Learning Objectives
- Understanding how leading organizations use data effectively to drive decisions
- Review of exemplars for using data effectively in healthcare contexts
- Understanding best practices in the use of data in healthcare.
- Understanding the emerging tools and platforms that provide data-driven decision support in healthcare.
- Trends in EMR/EHR systems and implications for management and process improvements.