Decision Making for Leaders
Decision Making for Leaders - part of the TGH-USF Physician Leadership program - explores best practices and case studies of decision-making in medicine and other high-risk scenarios.
This course is part of the TGH-USF Physician Leadership program. Please click here to learn more about the program.
Course Learning Objectives
- Concepts in risk – quantitative and qualitative assessment, probability, and decision analysis.
- Decision making under high-risk high uncertain environments, case studies of decision making in medicine, and other high-risk scenarios.
- Problem-solving strategies and how to build consensus and coalition for critical decisions.
- Negotiations and conflict management principles and strategies.
- Review of major leadership decision-making styles.