Trust Starts with You
The purpose of this course is to help participants gain understanding and awareness of how their behaviors impact the level of trust with others and take action to adjust as needed.
Course Learning Objectives
- Define trust
- Identify characteristics and behaviors associated with trust
- Identify barriers to trust
- Describe the effects of distrust
- Demonstrate ways to build trust with others
- Adjust behaviors to regain trust after it’s lost
All team members
Participants will receive course materials during class
Directions: Select one of the available sessions listed below. The link will take you to the Canvas platform, where you may register for the course.
Please note that registration is currently limited to Tampa General Hospital team members.